5th joint IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference
19-20th September 2012, Bratislava, Slovakia
Paper submission guidelines
Easychair is used for paper submission. Please visit: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wmnc2012
Five types of papers are of interest and will be reviewed by WMNC’2012 technical program committee:
- Research papers reporting on new trends and developments. Two categories of research papers are solicited: Regular papers and Work-in-Progress papers. WIP papers describe research that has not yet produced the results required for a regular paper, but that due its novelty and potential impact deserves to be shared with the community at an early stage
- Application papers reporting on academia developments of technologies, products, services, systems and solutions
- Performance evaluation and experimentation papers reporting on existing solutions, schemes, algorithms and technologies
- Tutorial and survey papers
- Industry practice papers presenting the results of industry research projects.
All papers are limited to 8 double column pages with the exception of Work-in-progress papers, which are limited to 4 double column pages. Font must be no smaller than 10-points.
An extra page fee of €50 for each page (up to two additional pages) will apply to any camera-ready version exceeding the page limit.
Contributors will be asked to give a 15min presentation within of their work within a session and to prepare a poster for the discussion forum that will be held after the presentations. The submission of Work in Progress papers should be of maximum 4 (four pages) with 2 pages supplement.
Industry practice papers
Industry practice papers are focused on presenting the results of industry research projects. The main objective of industry practice presentations is to increase interactions between conference attendees and industry. An industry practice presentation may use physical models, computer displays, printed material (i.e. posters) or any combination of the above. Industry practice sessions offer the opportunity to communicate practical results to the academic community by using interactive (simulations and/or movies) using the possibility of presenting real experiments, simulations of real experiments, movies of real experiments, software demonstration, software test, etc.
IEEE formatting guidelines and specifications
The language of the conference is English.
All submissions will be handled electronically through the easychair system website. Papers sent by email are not accepted.
Authors should submit IEEE standard double-column papers.
Here are the instructions, how to prepare your paper.
All final papers submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.